Virtualization is one the most useful feature of VPS server hosting platform where Hyper-v VPS virtualization technology from Microsoft provides complete hardware virtualization and isolation of every instances of virtual server on the physical server. A virtual private server or a VPS is a virtual machine sold as a service by an Internet hosting service. […]
Fedora 26: What it has in stock for you
Fedora Workstation implements GNOME as the evasion desktop setting but provides previous spins based on KDE, Xfce, Cinnamon, MATE etc.
If you don’t know by now, Fedora is one of the largely popular and extensively used Linux allocation.
It is a commune driven project by Red Hat, the billion dollar Open Source firm. Fedora comes in three types or versions explicitly Workstation (for desktop), Server and Atomic (for containers).
Let’s look at the new characterstics Fedora 26 brings for us.
- Default desktop setting GNOME 3.24.2 gives nightlight character to Fedora. Weather data is in the notification area.
- Linux Kernel 4.11.8
- GCC 7 (though not all of packages have been compiled with GCC 7)
Other larger package updates:
- DNF 2.5, Python 3.6, Golang 1.8, Ruby 2.4, Boost 1.63, OpenSSL 1.1.0
- New Fedora spin formed on Lxqt
- Python Classroom: A special Fedora spin for teachers and instructors to use Fedora in their classes or held workshops for teaching Python
- Chinese input development
- Updated system integration
- SSSD speed caching is now enabled by default
- many under-the-hood advances, like better caching of user and group info and better handling of debug information.
If you want more information visit Ideastackhosting .